Senior Infants is a special time where we do lots of our learning through play. Often when you look closely you can see lots of learning happening....
- It took a lot of teamwork to build this long road. Children had to consider how to share the sticks fairly and how to build the road safely.
- Senior Infants know that they share the classroom space. The children thought about how to build without being in other people's space.
- If the road became damaged, the children considered how to fix the problem
- You can see that the children have matched many dinosaurs to the coloured sticks.
- The children found some triangles that matched too.
There is so much rich learning in just this one project! Play is so valuable.